General conditions of sale
- All tours, shore excursions and transfers are undertaken in 8-seater air-conditioned minivans.
- Commentary is provided by the driver in English, French or Russian.
- Sightseeing tours require a minimum reservation of 4 adults.
- Private tours, shore excursions and private transfers can be led with 1 person, a luxury minivan and an experienced driver-guide will be at this person’s complete disposal.
- All our services are guaranteed after availability confirmation by email or phone and the customer’s booking confirmation.
- Departure is from any city on the French Riviera, indicated on booking.
- The individual client's hotel or place of residence is the location point of a sightseeing tour departure and return.
- The departure time for sightseeing tours is indicated from Nice. If you start your tour from any other city around Nice, we will precise your sightseeing tour departure time upon booking.
- Departure and return times for sightseeing tours may vary in accordance with the traffic conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Felicity Riviera Tour cannot be held responsible for other customers’ tardiness. Thank you for your comprehension.
- Maximum driver’s waiting time for the clients for a sightseeing tour is 15 minutes after the official departure time.
- Prices are all taxes inclusive.
- They include fuel, highway tolls, parking fees and driver's expences.
- Meals and entry prices to museums are not included.
EXTRA CHARGES /
- 10 € extra charge per person for sightseeing tours for collection or return of any person outside Nice.
- 10 € extra charge applicable to each transfer departing from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport.
- 10 € extra charge applicable for transfers before 7am and after 9pm.
- There is 20 % discount for children under 12 years old applicable to our sightseeing tours.
- Individuals : payment is the day of service by credit card or cash.
- Companies, travel agencies, tour operators in France : payment upon invoice reception - the total by a bank transfer.
- Companies, travel agencies, tour operators outside France : payment of the total of the order upon booking via PayPal or Bank transfer.
CANCELLATION POLICY /
- In the event of cancellation all customers have an obligation to notify the administration by e-mail : email@example.com@felicity-riviera-tour.com or phone : +33 6 03 15 35 04.
- All payments will be totally refunded to the client if requested 48 hours before the actual service.
- 20% of the payment will be charged within less than 48 hours period before the actual service.
- 100% of payment will be charged in case of no show the day of service.
- All our passengers are insured for accidents during transportation the public highway.
- All personal belongings are entirely the responsibility of the client.
- Felicity Riviera Tour cannot be held responsible for inclement weather, but will do its best to ensure you a comfortable touring experience at any circumstances. Underellas will be provided in rainy weather.