Warning: Last items in stock!
* required fields
|Prepaid service||Deposit 20% of the total amount is required through a secure banking portal. Confirmation will be received at the time of request. A voucher sent with detailed information (time, place, people, etc.)|
|Included in the price||All taxes, fuel, highway tolls, parking fees, professional driver-guide service.|
|Excluded from the price||Meals, entrance fees to museums, paying gardens.|
|Itinerary||Your professional guide will accompany you on the sites with comments on stories, art, gastronomy, tradition and personalities.|
|Free time||Depending on your choice, you will have free time for catering, visit museums, gift shop, or pose photos with your friends. If necessary, the guide will help you with booking and advise on local specialty.|
|Return||We will bring you back to the starting point of departure.|
|Cancellation||The deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel the selected service in at least 48 hours.|
- James: "We would like to thank Ingrid for this very interesting tour of the beautiful sites of the French Riviera, with an immense knowledge of the history, culture and customs of its inhabitants. We will definitely recommend your business to our friends and loved ones! Thank you."
- Kate: "How wonderful it was to ride through the picturesque roads with a wonderful, intelligent and very interesting guide George! There are a lot of positive memories from this trip. Be sure to convey our thanks to George."
- Bob: "What could be better than a tour to Provence on a sunny day! We saw so many amazing places in a short time that we could hardly have done it ourselves. Thanks to the manager for a very excellent chosen itinerary and a professional guide."
• Following a picturesque corniche road, we will reach the medieval village of Eze. Stroll through the village called Eagle's Nest, located 429 m above sea level and visit a perfume shop (free guided tour).
• Next, by road in the mountains, you will find yourself in the world of billionaires - the Principality of Monaco. Monaco and Monte-Carlo: Visit the Prince's Palace and the Cathedral, where Prince Rainier III and American actress Grace Kelly were married.
• Take the Grand Prix F1 track for Monte Carlo. You will find many yachts worth millions of dollars, shops of famous brands, Casino Monte Carlo, where scenes with the agent 007 were filmed. Return to your accommodation.